NINPA BOD members will:
- Be an active member of the NINPA community through participation in member meetings, member events, BOD meetings, special events, and trainings.
- Continually advance nature pedagogy through research, observation and participation in a variety of activities such as webinars, conferences and symposiums that involve best practices in nature-based early childhood education.
- Support and encourage fellow educators through dialogue, collaboration and the sharing of resources and ideas.
- Encourage others to make nature-based learning available to all children though accessible spaces, tools, materials, representation for all children.
- Promote the field of nature-based learning in early childhood education.
|Interim Co-President & NINPA Founder |
Megan Gessler M.Ed. (she/her)
Little Trees Program Supervisor
|Interim Co-President & Secretary|
Kathryn Neuffer (she/her)
Supervisor of Early Childhood Programs
Beth Wilson M.S.Ed (she/her)
|Cara Ruffo (she/her)|
Park Ridge Park District
Nature Engagement Specialist
Chicago Park District
|Sarah Sheldon M.Ed. (she/her)|
Flossmoor Community Church Weekday Preschool
|Jennifer Olson, MAT (she/her)|
Director of Marketing and Events
Forest School Mentor
Prairie School of DuPage
|Stacy Voras (she/her)|
Blended Pre-K Teacher
LaGrange School District 102
|Audrey Todd (they/them)|
Wonder Woods Chicago
|Teresa Weed M.Zoology|
Forest Schools for Illinois
|Marilyn Brink, M.Ed.|
Nature-based Learning Consultant
Mary Crane Center
Adjunct Faculty, Nature Assistant Certificate